Monday, June 23, 2014

Why we do what we do {Children Photographer Okemos, Lansing, Senior Portraits}

Sometimes I have days where I say to myself "THIS is why I am in photography", which is what I thought when this little doll, J, came in on Friday with her grandmother and parents.  She is as an absolute delight!  Her smile reflects her personality - funny, sweet, and just oh, so precious!   We were so lucky to be able to spend that time with her - and create some images we're rather proud of. :-)

To make this experience even more special, her grandmother told me that she had her senior portraits done by us, and her father and son both had portraits by us - so J here was the 4th generation of the family to be in our studio.  The fourth.   She said when she wondered where to take J for her one year portraits, of course she thought of Okemos Studio!   She said it was great we were still here - and that's because of our quality.  I think she felt fortunate - when we were the ones to feel fortunate to have such an amazing time photographing this little girl.

THIS is why I do what I do.



No comments: